- Animal Conservation
- Environmental Conservation
- Youth Empowerment
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
The OneLessStraw campaign is teaming up with Jack Johnson on his 2017 Summer Tour and All At Once, a social action network connecting nonprofits with people who want to become active in their local and world community. All At Once comes to life online at www.AllAtOnce.org and at the Jack Johnson concerts where you can get educated, get inspired, and connect face-to-face with us and other local and national non-profits. All At Once promotes sustainable local food systems and plastic free initiatives and encourages action through the Capture Your Commitment campaign. #AAOLocalFood #AAOPlasticFree
• Explore All At Once! Visit AllAtOnce.org to check out what you can do before, during, and after the shows to get involved.
• Participate at Jack Johnson Concerts! Hold a pledge sign that is part of the Jack Johnson Capture Your Commitment campaign. OneLessStraw is featured on the sign that fans can hold, take their photo, and share on socials says “I will Say No to Plastic Straws” and use the hashtags: #1LessStraw and #AAOPlasticFree.
• Help us raise funds! Jack Johnson’s charity is matching donations contributed to OneLessStraw through September 1st, up to a total of $2500. Make a contribution right now and your money will be doubled by the Johnson Ohana Foundation!
• Take the OneLessStraw Pledge! Take the Pledge here.
“As a small nonprofit, we rely 100% on donations. All donations for this campaign will go to allow us to further our reach for the OneLessStraw Pledge Campaign and we thank you for the support.”
Collectively, individual actions create global change. Your actions, your voice, and your choices, all have a huge impact. www.AllAtOnce.org